Monday, November 15, 2010

One organism...

"But I'll tell you what hermits realize. If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you'll come to understand that you're connected with everything..."
-Alan Watts


Today's blog is another quick one.  Had a great breakfast and coffee with Katie this morning. We got up early and dropped my truck off at the shop.  I think my clutch is going out.  I hope I  don't need a new transmission.  That would suck!  I'm really feeling the Zen message lately.  It's a relief to realize my life isn't that important.  It feels like I just dropped 20 years of baggage and can finally move around a bit. I stumbled onto this cool video and wanted to post it here. If you're on a mobile device and the video isn't popping up you can click here to view it through your mobile browser.

Enjoy ~
mellow

0 comments:

Post a Comment