Friday, November 12, 2010

Love...



Got a chance to see two living legends last night. Phil Lesh and Bob Weir continue to run with the Grateful Dead torch in their new group Furthur. It was an incredible night with blissed out moments all over the place! Classic Jerry ballads like "So Many Roads" and "Stella Blue" sent little bits of tears trickling down my cheeks. Jerry is gone but never forgotten...

I can feel Love working in my life these last few days. It's in the people I meet, even total strangers. I've been blessed with great patients at the hospital and they have given me great opportunities to be of service.

Don't have much time to blog tonight as I'm on my quick lunch break. Grubbing down on some pineapple and a cup of yogurt. Mobile blogging from the iPhone makes it easy to throw some good vibes out though...

Lots and lots of Love!

mellow

0 comments:

Post a Comment