Tuesday, June 22, 2010

sleepy head...

I can't get out of bed these days...I just can't do it! Tomorrow I'm gonna set two alarms and force myself up. I had plans to hang out with the wife and I slept all afternoon. I think I hurt her feelings, which is making me feel kind of icky right now. I'm not feeling as a fatigued as a few weeks ago, but this sleeping fourteen hours a day thing is annoying. I've always been a sleepy head ever since i was a kid. I feel pretty bad about it. Sloth is my worst defect.

I guess it could be one of the meds working against me, but the cocktail has been stable for quite some time and I've never had problems with fatigue before. I mess with my vitamins all the time, but I seriously doubt they could be causing the fatigue. I'm basically dropping a nuclear bomb of B vitamins on my system everyday. How the B's could be working against me I don't know. Too much B usually is eliminated through urine with little ill effect. I might try augmenting my magnesium back to all 400mg at night, but that always leads to gut trouble so who knows. Maybe I'm over thinking it, I should probably just get off my ass and start exercising. That would fix it in an instant!

I'm going to try and blog several times a week from here on out, but its hard to put yourself out there. I feel real insecure about it, but i know i just need to work at it.

I get to hang with my 12 step friends tomorrow. It's always fun to hang out with the drunks. They make me laugh. It's hard to believe that I haven't had a drink in three and a half years. Probably the best decision I've ever made....

Anyhow that's today's blog...

mellow

0 comments:

Post a Comment